Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Error Msg: Can't open anymore databases

I *thought* my code was closing the connections when it was done, but
apparently it isn't. I can't figure out why, but I was wondering if there was
a way to detect the connection state to a database... I usually use something
like this to set my database variable:

Dim db As Database

With that, I was thinking there would be a way to drop in a line like:

If db.Connection = True Then db.Close

Am I on the right track?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

?B?SVRfcm9vZmVy?= wrote in
on Wed 25 Jul
2007 08:50:02a:

I *thought* my code was closing the connections when it was done, but
apparently it isn't. I can't figure out why, but I was wondering if
there was a way to detect the connection state to a database... I
usually use something like this to set my database variable:

Dim db As Database

With that, I was thinking there would be a way to drop in a line like:

If db.Connection = True Then db.Close

Am I on the right track?

Nevermind. I just moved my db statements into an if clause and now it's
fine.