Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I display the ASCII code of a key

I would like to display the ascii code of a key after it is pressed.
Presumably a MsgBox would suffice - Can some point me to a piece of suitable
code

Regards & TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Was not able to do this personally in a sheet, just on a form

Private Sub workbook_KeyPress(ByVal KeyAscii As _
MSForms.ReturnInteger)

MsgBox KeyAscii
'To handle keyboard combinations (using SHIFT,
'CONTROL, OPTION, COMMAND, and another key),
'or TAB or ENTER, use the KeyDown or KeyUp event.

-John
is helpful.