Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hope to stock data at every single update&all the sheets stocking synchronized

For the moment I have the following codes:

Sub Update()
Dim myCell As Range
NextTime = Time + TimeValue("00:00:01")
Range("B5:G7").Copy
Set myCell = Cells(Rows.Count, 2).End(xlUp)(2)
myCell.PasteSpecial _
Paste:=xlPasteValues
With myCell.Offset(0, -1).Resize(3)
.Value = Now
.NumberFormat = "mm/dd/yy hh:mm:ss"
End With
Application.OnTime NextTime, "Update"
End Sub

Thanks a lot for Bernie Deitrick last time to help me with this. It
worked very well.

1. What used to be is to stock the updated data in every second
frequency. What I hope now is to detect every single update in the
range, and then make the stocking.

2. the present one only works for the activated sheet. I would like to
make several sheets( say sheet1, sheet 2, sheet 3 to synchronizedly
realise the procedure.

Thanks a lot in advance!