Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selecting ranges in macros

Can someone please tell me how to select a range from the cell that I am in.
The cell will not be the same every time I run the macro. So I basically
want to select cells A14 to A20 one month and then the next month it will be
B14 to B20. So normally it would be:

Range (A14:A20).Select

But I plan on locating the first cell each month so that the next month when
I run the macro I will select the correct cell. But then I need to select
the other 6 cells underneath to. I thought it would be something like this:

Range("0, 0:7, 0").Select

But that is not working. Any help please?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try,
Sub watch_it_grow()
Selection.Resize(7, 1).Select