Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help or Information about Microsfot Excel Aplication Objet model

Now I know how create object (VFP) and do something but I want more
information about object tree and sintax or Examples.

I now most common object a

oxl = createobjet("Excel.application")

oxl.application
oxl.workbooks.
oxl.Sheets.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You are missing the heirarchy of the objects. The syntax you provided will
not work. The application contains workbooks which in turn contain worksheets
which in turn contain ranges. So you need something more like

oxl.workbooks("Mybook").Worksheets("MySheet").Rang e("A1")

You can not get to the range directly without specifying the book and sheet.
the same is true of the sheet. You can not have

oxl.worksheet

because you have not specified the book.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Alonso Vilela" wrote:

Now I know how create object (VFP) and do something but I want more
information about object tree and sintax or Examples.

I now most common object a

oxl = createobjet("Excel.application")

oxl.application
oxl.workbooks.
oxl.Sheets.

Thanks

Aplication to import and Convert Data Chris Excel Programming 5 April 11th 06 02:36 AM
Reading excel data into another aplication Sean Bartleet Excel Programming 2 October 19th 05 02:15 PM
How do I open an aplication and run a file in that aplication use. Cozy Excel Programming 1 March 28th 05 10:41 AM
Dictionary objet Zwi Excel Programming 2 January 26th 04 01:57 PM
VBA Excel objet indexed mor.mic Excel Programming 2 September 23rd 03 06:29 PM