Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with, Select then Save as

Hi all

Can anyone help me with some code please

My data is in A1 to J1100
in column B there are random sequences of number

1
2
3
4
1
2
3
4
5
1
2
3
1
2
3
4
5
6

How can I select in column B the sequence 1 to 4 , then highlight B1 to J4
and save as a html file to c:\
With the file name always to the left of the 1, A1. A5, A10 etc, and when
the code finishes goto B5 and start the code again.

Thanks in advance

Dave