Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing work hour days from 16 to 24

See my first posting

I got a response on my question but was asked to send additional
information. Attached is the what is in the work steps

Code Description Hours Hour Code Factor
10 IL MTL ISSUE 0.50 10 0.02

A21 Has the step and D21 has trhe formula

Thanks

Scott
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See my first posting

Which is where? Better would have been to either post to the original thread
where it would be in context or to copy the pertinent materials into this
posting so everyone wouldn't have to go looking.

Rick