Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Request for Help

I need a code for inserting and deleting pictures in a spreadsheet.
These pictures must be only one each time and when I put the new case
the other pictures which are already in spreadsheet must be removed.
It means for any case I must have only the picture for that case
(illustrating different foundations each time).thank you in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

What about the method explained he

http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/ShowPicture00.htm

--
Wigi
http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music

" wrote:

I need a code for inserting and deleting pictures in a spreadsheet.
These pictures must be only one each time and when I put the new case
the other pictures which are already in spreadsheet must be removed.
It means for any case I must have only the picture for that case
(illustrating different foundations each time).thank you in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Jul 10, 7:16 pm, Tom Ogilvy
wrote:
Display Pictures:http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

Thank you Tom
But the procedure is a little confusing, could you please tell me what
steps should I take for doing this. if you write that in steps for me
that would be very appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Moris