Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default help saving trees by excel *free* macro...

Hello again,
I have posted this few days ago in another forum yet i haven't yet found a
solution to my basic problem...maybe this forum is appropriate for reading
with solution.

i read sometime ago about a macro that can embed formula or *VALUES* in a
worksheet...
(e.g)
I have one workbook...
it may have one or more worksheets...
I need to run a macro that can embed the required formulas......
in the last column of the spreadsheet from Row 1 to Row 7, corresponding to
the *count* of each error.type RESULTS that exist in the CURRENT SHEET
only.....

Hence, after i run the simple macro, i have a sheet report on the last
column, showing the count of each type of error...

the last row and the last column, shall not be included in the *count-of*..
Note: the sheet may contain merged cells.

e.g
IV1=count of *error.type 1*
IV2=count of *error.type 2*
IV3=count of *error.type 3*
IV4=count of *error.type 4*
IV5=count of *error.type 5*
IV6=count of *error.type 6*
IV7=count of *error.type 7*

my purpose is to avoid re-printing with error results...

thanks and best regards,
driller
--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

maybe i have to re-post this again with another Subject title...

thanks for reading!
regards,
driller
--