Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Logical test

This shoud be very easy as well, I am using ISBLANK also but I want the
results to be if there are values within the cell the ISBLANK to return
should TRUE if not FALSE. So return just the opposite.

Thanks In Advance For Any Assistance

"mathew" wrote:

I'm sure this is an easy one for you guys! I'm trying to use this logical statement as a conditional format for an input cell. The logical test comes back as an error. I don't know why! How do you combine logical test?
=ISBLANK(A8)=FALSE & ISBLANK(A8)=TRUE

I need some help!!!