Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Macro

What commads can I use to test a value in a given cell on a worksheet?

I want to open a secondary worksheet based on the number in a cell.

--
BobMayers
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Try something like this

Sub stantial()
If Range("A1").Value = 1 Then
Path = "C:\"
fname = "Testbook.xls"
Pass = "mypass"
Set mybook = Workbooks.Open(Path & fname, Password:=Pass)

Mike

"BobMayers" wrote:

What commads can I use to test a value in a given cell on a worksheet?

I want to open a secondary worksheet based on the number in a cell.

--
BobMayers

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you Mike - - but I am not real familier VB I am using 4.0 macro language
have been trying stuff like this
=SET.NAME("MAG1",1)
=SET.NAME("MAG2",2)
=SET.NAME("MAG3",3)