Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automating new line items for worksheets that will be added?

I want to automate a row with summary calculations for each worksheet that is
added to my workbook. Is there a macro that would enable me to add a row with
calculations for a series of worksheets? The worksheets will use the same
format, so that the data will be easily found. I intend to control where the
new worksheets are placed by ensuring they are placed between two hidden
worksheets.

Ideally, I'd like to identify each line item by the worksheet name that the
data is calculated from.

Thanks.