Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Interview test questions?

I wanted to get a new job. So I was interested in interview test
questions on Excel and Excel VBA.

I have tried to find these question on my own. No luck. Do you all
know of a web page that has sample questions on VBA?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you all
know of a web page that has sample questions on VBA?

This newsgroup is filled every day with VBA questions. Read other questions
and see if you can figure out a solution to the problem at hand. Unlike many
test questions, the problems presented in the newsgroups are real-world
problems from real users.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"General Fear" wrote in message
oups.com...

I wanted to get a new job. So I was interested in interview test
questions on Excel and Excel VBA.

I have tried to find these question on my own. No luck. Do you all
know of a web page that has sample questions on VBA?

..