Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Customized Menu Executes Without Mouse Click

I created a custom menu and submenus that executes macro's.
Everything works fine except when I move through the menu and submenu
the macro executes without me clicking the mouse (just by hovering on
the menu item that runs the macro). Is there a way to make the menu
item only execute when I click it like the normal menu does.

I created no code to create the menu/submenus so I'm assuming there is
an option somewhere that I need to set to stop this behavior.
Appreciate any help anyone can give me.