Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Block addition of ranges

this does the whole range at once?
(OP didn't want "any cell by cell commands")

cool. i guess i can put away my wand now.
:)
susan

On May 23, 11:02 am, Tom Ogilvy
wrote:
for i = 1 to rng1.count

rng2(i) = rng2(i) + rng1(i)
Next

Tom Ogilvy

" wrote:
I am trying to achieve the following with a vba macro:

Add the values of Rng1 on top of the existing values in Rng2. Rng1 &
Rng2 are the same dimensions. It can be done by copying Rng1 and doing
a PasteSpecial values add command to Rng2. However, it is a
requirement that this macro does not use the clip board.

Would really appreciate any ideas.- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No, it is cell by cell, but the OP's added requirement was not visible when I
posted.

If he doesn't want to use it, he can use any that are offered that meet his
specs.

Tom Ogilvy

"Susan" wrote:

this does the whole range at once?
(OP didn't want "any cell by cell commands")

cool. i guess i can put away my wand now.
:)
susan

On May 23, 11:02 am, Tom Ogilvy
wrote: