Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Conditionally put rows at the top of each page?

I have a report that is being formatted in my macros. I want to include the
heading row on all of the data, but I'd like to stop just before the Document
History.

I can find out how many rows I want the header row on top of...but I can't
seem to figure out how to limit the pages that include the PrintTtitleRows.

Is there a way to program this?

I hope this makes sense...I have this

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = $1:$1
.PrintTitlecolumns = ""
End With

But I really only want that Title Row printed above the actual data (this
varies from 55 to 90 rows). After the data there is a document history
printed and I'd like for the title rows NOT to print on the History page(s).

Is this even possible? Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You would have to run separate print jobs. One for the data and one for the
Document History . . . changing the print settings between jobs.

the alternative would be to split up the information on separate sheets.

Tom Ogilvy

"Cindy" wrote:

I have a report that is being formatted in my macros. I want to include the
heading row on all of the data, but I'd like to stop just before the Document
History.

I can find out how many rows I want the header row on top of...but I can't
seem to figure out how to limit the pages that include the PrintTtitleRows.

Is there a way to program this?

I hope this makes sense...I have this

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = $1:$1
.PrintTitlecolumns = ""
End With

But I really only want that Title Row printed above the actual data (this
varies from 55 to 90 rows). After the data there is a document history
printed and I'd like for the title rows NOT to print on the History page(s).

Is this even possible? Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Tom. That's what I was afraid of. Not the easiest...but I can make
it work.

I was just hoping that there was a "magic" command that would work!

Take care,
Cindy