Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Format Text in MsgBox

Can I format text in a MsgBox?
Example: MsgBox "Enter data in cells with red border."
I'd like the word "red" to be red. I am just trying to get it to stand out.
Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not with the built in functionality provided.

You might have better luck with a dialogsheet and the forms style controls -
to build your own msgbox.
Tom Ogilvy

"jackie" wrote:

Can I format text in a MsgBox?
Example: MsgBox "Enter data in cells with red border."
I'd like the word "red" to be red. I am just trying to get it to stand out.
Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jackie,

See a recent post from Bart Smissaert: