Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default creating a list based criteria

Hi there,

I've just entered the world of Excel VB programming and have learned a great
deal through this site here spending many hours reading through others'
questions and finding the answers I need. Unfortunately I have not been able
to find the solution to my below question.

On sheet 1 I have a list of client names (Column A & B) with their start
date of service (column I) and end date of service (column J). Date formats
on this page are dd-mmm-yyyy.

On sheet 2, service delivery stats will be entered. I am trying to write a
code that once the date of service (mmm-yyyy) is entered in Column A, the
code will run to see if that date of service is ( = to start date and <= to
the end date ) OR ( = to start date and end date is null ) on sheet 1. For
all clients that this statement is true then I want a "list" in Column B
(sheet 2) showing LName & ", " & FName & " - " & Service (Columns A, B, G of
sheet 1) for the user to select the correct client. And of course I need this
to run for each row of stats entered on sheet 2.

Any help with this statement would be much appreciated. Sorry if I've
provided too much detail :)

JJ