Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can anyone help me with coding this?

I have several worksheets each containing similar information about
different clients and once a fortnight I am expected to send a report on all
activity. To do this I need to collate the information on a daily basis from
each worksheet then present it in the report as a total of all the
worksheets. At present I am doing this by placing formulae on the worksheets
to search out information according to date then add the columns of
information either as a sum or countif equations then gathering and summing
on the report page before actually placing the result in the appropriate
place on the report.
I know there must be a way of doing the same using visual basic but I am
nowhere near clever enough. Does anyone have any ideas? At present I am using
in excess of 52mb and am afraid that soon it will be too big to open!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You've not given enough information so that anyone can help with specifics.
In the meantime, try recording a macro with what you want to do. They often
aren't as efficient, but it's a start. If you want, come back and post it
here and someone should be able to help.