Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tom tom is offline

Default how to find if a row is grouped /grouplevel? / outlinelevel? / ro.

I have a list with sort of table of content with chapters and paragraphs in
column 1 of an excel sheet. The peragraphs of a chapter are
outlined/grouped (excel:data, group and outline..., group) into the second
column. I want to be able to group or ungroup any line individually by a
macro , but only to the first level.
The idea: macro 1 -activecellcell, if .not. grouped then group, else don't
macro2 - activecell, if grouped then ungroup, else don't
I have no clue how to find out if a cell is grouped (and if so, eventually
the grouplevel)

thanks for any support
Tom -