Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Yet another userform combobox question

Hi

Can anyone tell me how, when I select an option in a drop down menu in a
userform combobox, I can code it to shrink back down again once the
selection is made.

At the moment it just hangs there like a lemon until I click on it again

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

wow,
you're just posting this all over the place. ever wonder why no one is
answering your post. very impolite.

"teepee" wrote:

Hi

Can anyone tell me how, when I select an option in a drop down menu in a
userform combobox, I can code it to shrink back down again once the
selection is made.

At the moment it just hangs there like a lemon until I click on it again

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

It might be a good idea to avail yourself of the copius information available
in the VBA help files for ComboBox properties, such a Selected and ListIndex.
Many of the questions thay you have been posting are readily answered in
those files. I personally don't mind helping beginners to understand how the
code works, if I know for sure. But I have found the information in the help
files to be just as reliable as much of the information provided by this news
group.

"teepee" wrote:

Hi

Can anyone tell me how, when I select an option in a drop down menu in a
userform combobox, I can code it to shrink back down again once the
selection is made.

At the moment it just hangs there like a lemon until I click on it again

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

"FSt1" wrote in message
wow,
you're just posting this all over the place. ever wonder why no one is
answering your post. very impolite.

No it previously appeared at the end of another thread (where no-one would
see it) because I foolishly gave it the same name as a previous query. So I
renamed it so it would appear in its own thread. Seemed like a reasonable
thing to do. Appearing twice isn't all over the place but I'm sorry if it
breached netiquette.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

"JLGWhiz" wrote in message
It might be a good idea to avail yourself of the copius information
available
in the VBA help files for ComboBox properties, such a Selected and
ListIndex.
Many of the questions thay you have been posting are readily answered in
those files. I personally don't mind helping beginners to understand how
the
code works, if I know for sure. But I have found the information in the
help
files to be just as reliable as much of the information provided by this
news
group.

That's a very polite way of saying RTFM 8-) I shall take your advice to
heart.