Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using VBA to create an actual email message in Lotus Notes

I suggest that you try to contact Dennis and see het have time to help you
http://www.excelkb.com/?cNode=1X5M7A

I think you can find his mail address on his site or on his blog
http://xldennis.wordpress.com/

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Michael" wrote in message ...
Hey Guys.

I was wondering if you could help me. A few months ago, you guys provided me
a link to code for generating Lotus Notes email through excel. It worked
great and I was able to modify it to my needs. (Thank you so much!)

Now, I have been asked to modify it a little bit and was wondering if anyone
could help.

Does anyone how to use Excel to actually create a email message in Lotus
Notes? Instead of connecting, populating a message in memory, and then send
it; actually create a message, populate with information from excel, and then
have the user go to their Lotus application to review and send it from there?

I know this is a little ridiculous (I prefer the current way), but I need to
do it if possible.

Thanks!

-Michael