Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Time Delay for Macros

Does anyone know how to introduce a time delay into VBA macros? I created a
macro that runs an application on about 15 different worksheets. I want to
be able to have the macro pause between worksheets, to allow this application
to have enough time to download on every sheet. Is this possible? If so,
what code would I need?

Thanks

Adam Bush
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You might try application.wait:-

Application.Wait Now + TimeValue("00:00:10")

will cause a 10 second pause.

Mike

" wrote:

Does anyone know how to introduce a time delay into VBA macros? I created a
macro that runs an application on about 15 different worksheets. I want to
be able to have the macro pause between worksheets, to allow this application
to have enough time to download on every sheet. Is this possible? If so,
what code would I need?

Thanks

Adam Bush

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...6233c7f24fcd23

Hth,
Merjet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for your help Mike. It worked perfectly. I was wondering if you
could do partial seconds.

Thanks

Adam Bush

" wrote:

Does anyone know how to introduce a time delay into VBA macros? I created a
macro that runs an application on about 15 different worksheets. I want to
be able to have the macro pause between worksheets, to allow this application
to have enough time to download on every sheet. Is this possible? If so,
what code would I need?

Thanks

Adam Bush

Time Delay for Macros [email protected] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 May 15th 07 02:42 PM
time delay KT Excel Programming 4 October 6th 06 01:12 PM
time delay RobcPettit[_2_] Excel Programming 3 September 4th 06 03:39 PM
Time Delay in VBA John Tolman[_2_] Excel Programming 3 October 27th 04 12:05 AM
Time Delay Kilcup[_9_] Excel Programming 3 July 2nd 04 03:39 PM