Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PST PST is offline

Default Combinations numbers ecarts(Variation)

Combinations numbers ecart vba

HELLO
I want the ecart of each number in the combination if it possible

Min number = 1
Max number =70

row 1 columns ABCDEFGHJI combinations 10000 rows

row 1 columns l to CC the number 1 to 70

rows 1 the titles
rows 2 to 10000 the data

For all the lines I would like to know the ecart for the numbers 1 has
70 when they appeared ,see a the end of the message

Row 1 Colum A = N1
Row 1 Colum B = N2
Row 1 Colum C = N3
Row 1 Colum D = N4