Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to control 2 pivot tables

Dear Sirs,

There are 2 PVTs in one worksheet, they are PVT1 and PVT2. They are 2
exactly same PVT.
In page area, there are fields of shops, year.
In row area, there is month.
In column area, fields are categories and products.
When I choose different items in categories and products in PVT1, I need
PVT2 change as well. Can I do that? Can someone help?

--
Dennis Cheung
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Take a loo at the downloadable file Change Multiple Page Fields on Debra
Dalgleish's site
http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#PT0015
--
Regards