Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Make 2 Pivot Tables in same items

Dear Sirs,

There are 2 PVTs in one worksheet, they are PVT1 and PVT2. They are 2
exactly same PVT. In page area, there are selections of shops, year. In the
row area, there is month. In column area, there are categories and products.
When I make different selections in categories and products in PVT1, I need
PVT2 change as well. Can I do that? Can someone help?
--
Dennis Cheung
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There's a sample file here that you could adapt to your worksheet:

Under PivotTables, look for 'PT0008 - Change Multiple Page Fields'

Dennis Cheung wrote:
Dear Sirs,

There are 2 PVTs in one worksheet, they are PVT1 and PVT2. They are 2
exactly same PVT. In page area, there are selections of shops, year. In the
row area, there is month. In column area, there are categories and products.
When I make different selections in categories and products in PVT1, I need
PVT2 change as well. Can I do that? Can someone help?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures