Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default color of legend

I ve got an excel sheet which is converted from excel 2003 to 2007.
Unfortunately the background color of the legend is now transparant.
Can anyone tell me how to change this dynamically ?

i've tried:
legend.fill.backcolor.RGB = RGB(255,255,255)
but this doesn't work

thanks in advance.

Anique

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Anique,

I don't have '2007 but try -

lgd.Fill.Visible = msoTrue

Regards,
Peter T

"Anique" wrote in message
I ve got an excel sheet which is converted from excel 2003 to 2007.
Unfortunately the background color of the legend is now transparant.
Can anyone tell me how to change this dynamically ?

i've tried:
legend.fill.backcolor.RGB = RGB(255,255,255)
but this doesn't work

thanks in advance.

Anique

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry , i've tried both answers.. but it still has a transparant background.
The anwer of JLGWhiz doesn't pass the compiler.. en the other answer just
doesn;t change the properties...

Anyone another idea ??

Thanks in advance

Anique