Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default View data as a form

Hello,

I have a spreadsheet with information column 1 thru 10 and one of these
columns has comments that has a lot of information. I found a way to view as
a form thru Data / Form. Is there a way this can be customized? I'm trying
to avoid to convert excel into Access if I can easily view or format as a
form in excel. Hope my question make sense.

Thank you!
------------------------------------
Smile...it is good for you! :)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Macro''''er,

For a more sophisticated alternative to Excel's Data
Form, see John Walkenbach's Enhanced DataForm,
which may be downloaded, free of charge, at:

http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

Fopr additional customisation, the code password is
available for a nominal sum.

---
Regards,
Norman