Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default API to MSGBOX in Excel all running applications in Windows?

I have a program I am trying to write but I am having some difficutly
figuring out how to get API to do the following...

Show me in multiple message boxes (MSGBOX) what windows are open (what
appears on the taskbar)...I have searched left and right for this one
but can't seem to find anything to works the way I would hope it
would. Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It depends if you really mean all open windows or only those shown in the
task bar. This articles tells you which windows appear in the Task Bar and
how to detect changes:
http://blogs.msdn.com/oldnewthing/ar.../29/46371.aspx

But I would guess you need something using EnumWindows and a call-back.

NickHK

oups.com...