Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default print-out time

hi,

I am on a network.I can get print-out from 2 printers. when I choose to
print on X printer, if there is for example 5 pages to be printed or 1 page
that is being printed in best quality, I do not want to wait them, macro will
automaticilly detect other printer Y if it has less documents than printer X
so I will get the docs from Y.

main aim is to get the docs in the shortes time, u can use different logic
for macro.

regards.
--
SAHRAYICEDIT-ISTANBUL

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I did find this site on the web that might be what you are looking for:

http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/p...cle.asp?ID=183

Scroll down a couple of pages and there is a section that deals with
multiple printers on a net. It shows VBA code for checking the print queue
for the printers to determine which is ready, etc. Maybe that will help you.