Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default email forms

how can i send an excel form directly to an email i am using vista
--
alexanderd
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Alexanderd, have a look on this site...
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

Les Stout

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi les thank you for the quick reply.
i had already found the page, but from what i see it will email the whole
book or a page what i want to do is just send the form infront of the excel
page. is this possibel??
--
alexanderd

"Les Stout" wrote:

Hi Alexanderd, have a look on this site...
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

Les Stout

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi alexanderd

There is a example that send a range also on my page
(Body and attachment)

Which mail program do you use ?
Do you want to send in the body or as attachment ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Les Stout" wrote:

Hi Alexanderd, have a look on this site...
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

Les Stout

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi ron thank you for your reply (and all the help you have been in the past)
whilst at home i have vista i will save it for use with windows 2003 and
outlook.
what i was hoping to do was place a button on the form and use it to send
the email from. it would be grate if it could be done.
--
alexanderd

"Les Stout" wrote:

Hi Alexanderd, have a look on this site...
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

Les Stout

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

i have no preference at this point in time, i would gladly accept any way,
you were willing to suggest and help me with.
alexanderd

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Body or attachment ?

--

"Les Stout" wrote:

Hi Alexanderd, have a look on this site...
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

Les Stout

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you use Alt-PrtScn on your keyboard with the userform active you have a
picture of it and can paste it in the mail

Is that a option ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"alexanderd" wrote in message ...
i have no preference at this point in time, i would gladly accept any way,
you were willing to suggest and help me with.
alexanderd

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Body or attachment ?

--

"Les Stout" wrote:

Hi Alexanderd, have a look on this site...
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

Les Stout

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

it is an option but as other people less pc minded than myself. i would rater
say press button "A"
--
alexanderd

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

If you use Alt-PrtScn on your keyboard with the userform active you have a
picture of it and can paste it in the mail

Is that a option ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"alexanderd" wrote in message ...
i have no preference at this point in time, i would gladly accept any way,
you were willing to suggest and help me with.
alexanderd

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Body or attachment ?

--

"Les Stout" wrote:

Hi Alexanderd, have a look on this site...
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

Les Stout

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi alexanderd

Is also possible with code
Bedtime for me now, will post a example tomorrow after work

Do you use Outlook ?

--

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

If you use Alt-PrtScn on your keyboard with the userform active you have a
picture of it and can paste it in the mail

Is that a option ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"alexanderd" wrote in message ...
i have no preference at this point in time, i would gladly accept any way,
you were willing to suggest and help me with.
alexanderd

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Body or attachment ?

--

"Les Stout" wrote:

Hi Alexanderd, have a look on this site...
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

Les Stout

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

have a good nights sleep ,
yes i do use outlook
--
alexanderd

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

If you use Alt-PrtScn on your keyboard with the userform active you have a
picture of it and can paste it in the mail

Is that a option ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"alexanderd" wrote in message ...
i have no preference at this point in time, i would gladly accept any way,
you were willing to suggest and help me with.
alexanderd

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Body or attachment ?

--

"Les Stout" wrote:

Hi Alexanderd, have a look on this site...
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

Les Stout

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

yes i do use oulook ref vista buisness
--
alexanderd

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

If you use Alt-PrtScn on your keyboard with the userform active you have a
picture of it and can paste it in the mail

Is that a option ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"alexanderd" wrote in message ...
i have no preference at this point in time, i would gladly accept any way,
you were willing to suggest and help me with.
alexanderd

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Body or attachment ?

--

"Les Stout" wrote:

Hi Alexanderd, have a look on this site...
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

Les Stout

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

My idea is not working Alex.

Can't you add the values of the textboxes on cells in a worksheet and send that ?

You can run this with the send button in the userform

Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value = Me.Textbox1.text
ect

--

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

If you use Alt-PrtScn on your keyboard with the userform active you have a
picture of it and can paste it in the mail

Is that a option ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"alexanderd" wrote in message
i have no preference at this point in time, i would gladly accept any way,
you were willing to suggest and help me with.
alexanderd

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Body or attachment ?

--

"Les Stout" wrote:

Hi Alexanderd, have a look on this site...
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

Les Stout

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

a good idea i will work on that .
thank you for all your help with this
--
alexanderd

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

If you use Alt-PrtScn on your keyboard with the userform active you have a
picture of it and can paste it in the mail

Is that a option ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"alexanderd" wrote in message
i have no preference at this point in time, i would gladly accept any way,
you were willing to suggest and help me with.
alexanderd

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Body or attachment ?

--

"Les Stout" wrote:

Hi Alexanderd, have a look on this site...
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

Les Stout

Excel forms - authorise / deny forms Ian Manning Excel Programming 1 May 8th 06 05:03 PM
Email, forms, Excel, Infopath, Sharepoint Bettergains Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 November 10th 05 10:24 PM
email forms mast Excel Programming 1 October 27th 04 04:58 PM
Calling Forms from Forms - Exit problems Stuart[_5_] Excel Programming 3 May 25th 04 06:50 AM
Using Excel / VBA to automatically email forms - how? funperro Excel Programming 6 January 26th 04 06:51 PM