Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dumb as a rock concerning VBA/Macros

Ok here goes:

I opened Control/toolbox and selected button to make. Edit the button but
what I want to do is have it perform an action in cell below it..ie say
generate a random number or the check box open a drop down menu. Problem is I
have no clue how to do this. Where does the code go and can some one give me
an example of what and where to chage stuff.