Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TPM TPM is offline

Default please help!

I have one userform that opens with a button on it to open another
reference userform (the user is filling out dates and they can open a
calendar to reference) - I have the second userform (the calendar)
close with Unload Me, however, it won't actually close until the 1st
userform is closed. What can I do to fix this?

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Put code in the Double click event so when user double clicks the date form
will
close
Private Sub UserForm_DblClick(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
Userform2.Hide
End Sub