Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiselect on Listbox and Click Event

I have a listbox with multiselect turned off and it triggers a macro which
calls up another form on the click event of the listbox. If I want to turn
the multiselect on, how can I trigger the same macro. Am I forced to have a
button and then use its click event. That is, I select multiple items in the
listbox AND then hit the button?

Thanks

EM
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just went through the same thing and finally found in the small print of the
help files that you do need a separated control to initiate the click event
when using multiselect option. Otherwise, it just sits there and looks at
you.