Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default addnew

I have a program that has rs.addnew as one of the first lines of code, even
if there are no records to be added. When exiting Excel, an error comes up
that states "memory counld not be written." I believe it is because I cannot
perform an rs.Close command because rs.Update is not executed. Is there a
way to "cancel" the rs.addnew? Or is this a source of a different problem?
Thank you.

Brent
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

To what does the rs refer? It is obviously a variable of some type, so it
must be declared somewhere as a worksheet, shape, range or what? You could
comment it out of the execution with an apostrophe and see if the code runs
ok.

'rs.addnew

Addnew Brent Excel Programming 1 April 10th 07 03:20 PM
Simultaneous rst.AddNew and rst.Delete from 2 Workbooks Trip[_3_] Excel Programming 0 December 27th 06 08:50 PM