Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default BRAND NEW USER -: PROBLEMS WITH LIST AND TEXT BOX INPUT

BRAND NEW USER -: PROBLEMS WITH LIST AND TEXT BOX INPUT

I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE HELP WITH THESE PROBLEMS

1) I have a 3 sheet workbook
on sheet 2 I have a userform with a text box and a list box

I want my textbox called TextBox2 to enter data in column A in
descending order

Column A is known as GroupName on Sheet 2

Nothing I've done has worked so far

2) I have a list box on Sheet 2 called ListBox1

I want it to select its string data from column 1 on Sheet 1 currenly
named
strNameButton

and place it into the list boxon sheet 2 for selection

nothing I've done so far works

funny that

I would greatly appreciate any help