Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Time Sheet End of Month

I have a worksheet that contains a date that is set by a user for the work
week ending date, which is Friday. From that cell I can populate the dates
for the days of the week on another worksheet, which contains the following
headings
Sat Sun Mon Tues Wed Thur Fri

The dates are then calculated and entered in the cell under each day of the
week. The problem I am facing is the beginning and ending of each month.
For instance MAY 1 falls on a Tuesday this year, I don't want any dates under
Sat Sun or Mon.. The same is true for the end of the month - April 30 falls
on a Monday and I don't want any dates under Tue Wed Thur or Fri.
I would appreciate any help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Excel's EOMONTH function should come in handy. Also, adding 1 to it
gives the first day of the next month.

Hth,
Merjet