Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I can't find the YIELD method

HI

I am using Excel 2007. I can't find the YIELD method that once worked in
Excel 2003 in VBA? I believe that it was part of ATP. Now its nowhere and
the VBA code is now broken...help please!

Thanks!
Steve
I accidentally posted in a nested thread earlier. Sorry for the re-post.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't have 07 yet, but for 03 you have to have the Analysis Toolpak add-in
installed. Likely will be the same in 07.
--
-John Northwest11
is helpful.

"sinclas" wrote:

HI

I am using Excel 2007. I can't find the YIELD method that once worked in
Excel 2003 in VBA? I believe that it was part of ATP. Now its nowhere and
the VBA code is now broken...help please!

Thanks!
Steve
I accidentally posted in a nested thread earlier. Sorry for the re-post.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

sinclas -

I don't think YIELD was ever a method. I think it was and is a worksheet
function. Before Excel 2007, it requires that the Analysis ToolPak add-in is
available. In Excel 2007, I think the functions previously in the Analysis
ToolPak are now automatically a part of Excel (whether or not the Analysis
ToolPak is loaded). Perhaps this affects the way you use the function in
VBA.

- Mike

http://www.MikeMiddleton.com