Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Footer Color

I have entered the required informationin the footer via VBA to print every
time, without having to go into Custom Footer and manually enter the
necessary. I do it this way to ensure multi users do not over write the file
path info.
What I would like is to be able to do is change the color of this footer
comment from black to red via VBA.