Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default want to advanced to cell on the right but my code won't work

Hi

What my macro should do is move to the next cell to the right when the
current cell is occuiped.

sample of my data
A1 A2
C1

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

wrote in message

ups.com...

Hi

What my macro should do is move to the next cell to the right when the
current cell is occuiped.

sample of my data
A1 A2
C1- Hide quoted text -

Thank you for your fast reply, but this is not what i was looking for
also
i din get to finish typing the message,
i have recreated a new post
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...917c0de07bf77a
Maybe you can provide my pointers on why i can't get my code to work.

Thank you
kiwis