Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Return cursor to previous cell

I'm using Excel 2000

It seems to be incapable of creating a relative range name during a macro.
Even clicking the "relative" option still results in recording an absolute
reference to the cell referenced during macro creation, rather than the
keystrokes used to produce it so as to name the cell the cursor is in when
the macro is executed.

This inability has stymied so many little devices I've tried to implement
and I'm really getting jack of the inability to do so many things I was doing
with spreadsheets in Lotus 123 and Enable way back in the 80's!

Obviously, I have to resort to Vbasic code. Can someone assist? I would be
so grateful!

Thanks!