Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet_Change Triggers on "Delete" but not on Data Entry

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner but I had an unforeseen delay.
However, I really can't see what the problem is but perhaps someone else can
help.

Regards,

OssieMac

"Dreiding" wrote:

OssieMac,

Here's the code. I put a breakpoint on the 'Call UnprotectThisSheet' line.
The breakpoint is hit only when I "delete" a cells content.

Any suggestions?

Dim rngChangedCurveCodes As Range

Call UnprotectThisSheet

'Update all row where the Curve Code changes
Set rngChangedCurveCodes = Intersect(Range("inpCurves"), Target)
Call UpdateAllLoadingCurves(rngChangedCurveCodes)

Call StaffChartUpdate

"OssieMac" wrote:

Would you like to post your code here for sub worksheet_change. Include the
sub name throught to the end sub.

Regards,

OssieMac

"Dreiding" wrote:

What could I be doing to create this problem?
I have a worksheet where Worksheet_Change executes a few subs (some within
the worksheet, some within a module).

My problem is when I clear (delete) a cell, the Worksheet_Change executes
correctly. When I enter in any value, the Worksheet_Change does not execute.
I've put in break points to see this phenomenon happen (or not happen).
Applications.EnableEvents is always True. What could cause the worksheet
change event not to trigger when I change a cell content?

Thanks,
- Pat