Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Fill a combobox preserving characters format

Hi All,

I am new with VBA for Excel application.
I want fill a combo box with a range of cells containing charaters.
Some of them are subscript others superscript. The problem is, when I
fill out the combo box, the format of the charcters in superscript or
subscript is lost.
How can I preserve the format when I fill th combo box.
Now I am using the follwing code:

For i = 1 To 10 Step 1
ZoneListe_1.AddItem Sheets("Feuil1").Cells(i, 1)
Next
Thanks a lot.
Best.
Defré

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Tim is offline

As far as I know combo/list boxes support plain text only - no formatting
like super/subscript.

Tim

oups.com...