Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet_SelectionChange stopped working

Bob Phillips ha scritto:

When was it, recently? Why do you add it to the signature in .it but not
here? Can I welcome you publicly in the other place?

Regards

Bob

[CUT]

Hi Bob,
I am a user of the Italian NG and I believe that would be a great
honour for "the other place" to welcome you, not only for the
congratulations due to Norman for MVP nomination, but also to benefit
from your knowledge, for which I want to thank you in advance.
Sorry for my poor English and regards,
Eliano

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you Eliano. I only wish I had good Italian so that I could contribute
to that group. But when I mentioned the other place, I was referring to a
private group that Norman now has access to.

--
HTH

Bob

"eliano" wrote in message