Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Must I Always Click Twice to Return to My Document from a User Form

Hello,

I have a user form with several buttons that insert text into documents. I
select the text in the document and then click on one of the user form
buttons to insert new text.

That works fine. However, I alway have to click twice to get back to the
document to select the next section of text.

Is there any way I can change this so that when I go to select the text, it
activates the document and selects the text (One click only)?

thanks
sue

--
Sue Caulfield

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Must I Always Click Twice to Return to My Document from a User For

Not that I know of, sorry.

--
Anything is possible if you do not know what you are talking about.