Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MSXML2.DOMDocument

Hello,

I would like to work with MSXML2.DOMDocument in excel vba.
Unfortunately I cannot find any documentation about this.

Could someone give me a hint where I can find that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't use XML much, but you can start he

SDK with help file available:
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...629c/msxml.msi

Also, the number of versions (and indeed version numbering) is pretty
complex:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/269238

NickHK

oups.com...