Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default second event

thinking you can have more than 1 event in worksheet.
If so is it possible to check for blank cells in row when user hits
enter,down arrow or in any way trys to move to next row. The area covered is
columns B:K. want to keep user in this row till all cells have entry. Do not
need to clear contents only require no blanks in row. This is a safety move
for program.
The help from this group is wonderful for those of us learning
Thanks Much
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Kind of crude as assumes that you start in row 2 and that row 1 has 5 or
more entries.

If Target.Row < 2 Then Exit Sub

If Application.CountA(Rows(Target.Row - 1)) < 5 Then
MsgBox "finish last row"
Cells(Target.Row - 1, 1).Select

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Curt" wrote in message
thinking you can have more than 1 event in worksheet.
If so is it possible to check for blank cells in row when user hits
enter,down arrow or in any way trys to move to next row. The area covered
is
columns B:K. want to keep user in this row till all cells have entry. Do
not
need to clear contents only require no blanks in row. This is a safety
move
for program.
The help from this group is wonderful for those of us learning
Thanks Much

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is it ok to have two or more worksheet_change (byVal Target As Range)
start is in row 4 check ing entries in b4: to k4 row 1to3 are headers
This is what I all ready have. Where would I insert your code?
Never tried to have this much before
Thanks for your assistance

Dim rng As Range
On Error GoTo errhandler
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Target.Column = 11 And Target.Value <= 10 And
IsNumeric(Target.Value) Then _
Call CopyMailE(Target)
If Target.Column = 11 And Target.Value 10 And IsNumeric(Target.Value)
Then _
Call CopyDonors(Target)
If Target.Column = 11 And Target.Value 10 And IsNumeric(Target.Value)
Then _
Call CopyMailD(Target)
If Target.Column = 11 And Target.Value <= 0 And IsNumeric(Target.Value)
Then _
Call Copycomp(Target)
' If Target.Column = 11 And Target.Value <= 0 And IsNumeric(Target.Value)
Then _
Call CopyMailE(Target)
Application.EnableEvents = True
Exit Sub
errhandler:
Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub

"Curt" wrote in message
thinking you can have more than 1 event in worksheet.
If so is it possible to check for blank cells in row when user hits
enter,down arrow or in any way trys to move to next row. The area covered
is
columns B:K. want to keep user in this row till all cells have entry. Do
not
need to clear contents only require no blanks in row. This is a safety
move
for program.
The help from this group is wonderful for those of us learning
Thanks Much

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

try this idea

If Target.Column < 11 Or Not IsNumeric(Target) Then Exit Sub
Select Case Target
Case Is 10: Call joe
Case Is 0: Call bill
Case Is < 1: Call sam
Case Else
End Select

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Curt" wrote in message
thinking you can have more than 1 event in worksheet.
If so is it possible to check for blank cells in row when user hits
enter,down arrow or in any way trys to move to next row. The area
covered
is
columns B:K. want to keep user in this row till all cells have entry.
Do
not
need to clear contents only require no blanks in row. This is a safety
move
for program.
The help from this group is wonderful for those of us learning
Thanks Much

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It becomes more difficult each year to put up with my own. I'll be 71 next
Sunday.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software