Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Losing worksheet calculations reference when deleting a sheet

Dear someone, I have a worksheet (a) with calcs in that reference
another sheet (b). When I run a programme it deletes sheet b and then
re-creates it but this causes the calcs in sheet a to lose their
reference to sheet b.

Can someone explain how to get around this,

thanks,

neil