Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Choose Which Macro to use

I have a master sheet that I only want to share portions of.

I would like to use advanced filter based on value of cells as the criteria
in my macro.

AREAREGIONCITYCITY - are all criterias headings ( A1,B1,C1,D1)
A validation list available in A2,B2,C2,D2

I would like 1 button to determine which advanced filter macro to use.

any assistance greatly appreciated.

advanced filter settings : copy to another location

thanks, Steven