Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find repeated values in multiple worksheets and create summary worksheet

Hi

I have an workbook that has 31 identical worksheets which each
worksheet refer
to one day of the month. every day my helpers enters some information
in thoes pages.

I am looking for help to create VBA code that will help me to search
my workbook (the 31
Pages) and find the client numbers in the range B4:B37 that has been
repeated, And create a summary sheet that will show the client
number that has been repeated, how many times ithas been repeated and
what was the first date that this client number has been entered. and
if it possible to highlight the thoes client numbers in each worksheet
that they have been repeated.

Thank you for any help in advance.